Who is Eligible for a Library Card?
Residents of Yalobusha County and others who qualify for extended service.
What You Need to Get One:
- Valid Identification: Accepted forms of identification include: a current driver’s license, school identification card, voter registration card, or other valid picture identification issued by a governmental agency, such as a passport.
- Proof of Residence: Patrons must provide documents with an in county physical address to verify residence in Yalobusha County. Documents accepted include: MS driver’s license or ID card, bank statement, utility bill, physical address verification from 911 office, letters from Social Security, Medicare or other government entities, a current pay stub, etc.
Library Cards for Minors
- A parent or guardian must assume responsibility for materials borrowed by a person under eighteen years of age
- The responsible adult must have a valid library card
- The adult must also read and sign the “Parent/Guardian Responsibility Form”
- Children must be five years of age before they are eligible to be issued a library card.
- There is a $5.00 fee to receive a replacement card should yours be lost or stolen.