NEW! Librista App for iPhone and Android
- Download the free Librista app and log in with your library card number and date of birth to easily browse the online catalog, place holds, and renew materials from your mobile device
|Material Type||Loan Period||Maximum Number of item type checked out|
|DVD / VHS tape||2 days||3 per individual, 6 per household|
- Checked out items can be renewed up to three times unless another patron has placed a hold on that item.
- To renew your item, visit or phone any Yalobusha County Library System location, or log-in to our online catalog by going to http://yalobusha.booksys.net/opac/cpl/index.html#menuHome.
- Any patron may place an item on hold by visiting or calling any Yalobusha County Library System location, or by finding that item on our online catalog located at http://yalobusha.booksys.net/opac/cpl/index.html#menuHome.
- Items will be held at the requested library for up to 3 business days
- If the library does not have an item you are looking for, we may be able to get the item from another library in the state.
- You can request this item via “interlibrary loan” by visiting or calling any Yalobusha County branch.
- Patrons may request up to 2 interlibrary loan items at a time.
Fines and Fees
- Late book or magazine: .5¢ per day
- Late DVD: .50¢ per day
- Replacement library card: $5.00
- Lost book/DVD or other library item: purchase price of item
- Other Fines as Applicable