- Free databases provided through the library.
- Online Catalog
- The library’s online catalog. Search or browse to see what the library offers!
- This is the official website for Yalobusha County and provides information for visitors and residents about local government, businesses, and services.
- The official website for the Coffeeville School District, which offers information for parents, students, and teachers and information about the school district.
- The Yalobusha County Mississippi Genealogy & History Network website is run by the Mississippi Genealogy & History Network and provides free information including local records of marriages, deaths, cemeteries, communities, churches, schools, government, and more.
- WTVA is an affiliate of NBC and ABC and covers local news in north Mississippi and western Alabama. The website features stories and video coverage of local news.
Cultural and Historical Information:
- The Smithsonian website has a wide variety of information for everyone, from kids to researchers, covering nearly everything, including art, design, history, culture, science, and nature. The website includes games and activities for kids to browse, one of the largest collections of historical documents in the nation, blogs, podcasts, videos, and materials for educators.
- The Library of Congress website features a vast collection of historical documents and images available for free. You can search for specific terms or browse the digital collections to find something interesting!
- This is the U.S. government’s official website, which is designed to make finding information about the government and services easy. It covers a wide variety of information including general information about the U.S., consumer issues, disability services, education, health, employment, military, veterans, immigration, and more.
- The World Fact Book is provided through the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) and provides information about countries, including general information about the country, geography, people and society, government, economy, energy, communications, transportation, military, and summaries of transnational issues.
- This government website provides statistical census data on the U.S., states, and communities. You can search for a specific place to see the data available, or you can explore by subject.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website allows you to learn more about taxes, file taxes, and check your refund status.
- This resource provides law-related information for businesses, consumers, and legal professionals. It specializes in providing information related to business law, divorce law, estate planning, and areas of legal practice. The website was founded in 1995 by Lex Mundi to make this information freely available.
- This government resource offers information about federal laws and regulations, labor and work-related legal issues, personal legal issues, disability rights, and how government works.
- This resource is produced by the National Library of Medicine and provides current information on over 1000 medical conditions. You can use this website to learn about treatments and clinical trials and get definitions for words or information about prescription and nonprescription drugs and supplements.
- This resource provides health-related information for kids and families. It has sections for parents, kids, teens, and educators to help you find the information you need on physical and mental health, nutrition, fitness, sexual health, diseases and conditions, and more. The website is provided by Nemours Children’s Health Care, and the information is reviewed by doctors.
- All of the information is provided by the American Academy of Family Physicians and focuses on diseases and conditions, prevention and wellness, and family health.
- This is the National Cancer Institute’s homepage and offers current information about types of cancer, treatments, research, and clinical trials.
- This website is evaluated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and focuses on providing information about Medicare plans, fees, and services, as well as information about current research and statistics.
- The official website for government health insurance. You can learn about what plans are offered and how to get coverage and update your plan.