Welcome to the Yalobusha County Public Library System! Yalobusha is a Native American word meaning “tadpole waters.”
Library Administrative Board Meeting Friday, May 21, 2021,
9:00 AM Oakland Public Library
Mother’s Day Story Time
BOARD MEETING: The Administrative Board of Yalobusha County Public Library System is scheduled to meet Friday, May 21, at 9:00 AM. This meeting will be available to the public via Zoom.
NOTICE: WE ARE OPEN! Yalobusha County Public Library System is now open for book browsing or computer use. We offer Fax / copy / print services inside or from the front door. Curb delivery service is available to safely serve our patrons’ needs. Call Coffeeville Public Library (662-675-8822) or Oakland Pubic Library (662-623-8651) during regular operating hours for assistance.
Click on the RESOURCES tab to find links to many digital services. If you have an urgent need, please call your local library during regular operating hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest virtual programs and information, please like & follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yalobusha-County-Public-Library-System-236899976429978/
SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE:
- Our buildings are open to the public. Appointments are not necessary.
- Please continue to wear masks inside library buildings.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering buildings.
- Material quarantine is no longer necessary!
- Patrons may call ahead to reserve an appointment for computer use if they desire.
- Porch or curbside delivery of materials is available. Please call ahead to request this service.
- FAX , Copy, & Print services available inside or at the door.
- Free Wi-Fi service is available in library parking lots from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM daily. Passwords are: Coffeeville – coflibwap#1 Oakland – oaklibwap#1
- No meetings or programs will be held until further notice due to social distancing guidelines.
- Click on the RESOURCES tab above to find links to many services.
Videos by the Mississippi Library Commission!
- Holidays / Closings:* Libraries will be closed for state/ federal holidays.
- LIBRARY BOARD: The Administrative Board meets five times per year in January, March, May, September, and November. Board meetings are open to the public in accordance with state law. For more information, contact Patty M. Bailey, Director.
- Library Hours:
*Coffeeville Public Library: Monday 9-12 and 1-5; Tuesday, 1-5; Wednesday 1-6; Thursday 1-8; and Friday 9-12 and 1-5. PHONE: 662-675-8822
* Oakland Public Library: Mondays 9-12 and 1-5; Wednesday 10-12 and 1-5; Fridays 9-12 and 1-4. PHONE: 662-623-8651
Hoopla E-book & Audiobooks – Library patrons have access to free e-books and audiobooks through Hoopla. Visit the Hoopla website to set up your account and start borrowing for free. You must have a valid library card to access service; patrons are limited to 3 books per month. After registering, choose Yalobusha County Public Library System as your library. Website: www.hoopladigital.com