Welcome to the Yalobusha County Public Library System! Yalobusha is a Native American word meaning “tadpole waters.”
Library Administrative Board Meeting Friday, March 19, 2021
YCPLS Library Board Meeting
Time: Mar 19, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
*****Join Zoom Meeting*****
Meeting ID: 985 4101 8313
BOARD MEETING: The Administrative Board of Yalobusha County Public Library System is scheduled to meet via Zoom Friday, January 15, at 9:00 AM. This meeting is subject to change.
NOTICE: Yalobusha County Public Library System is now open by appointment for book browsing or computer use. We continue to offer Fax / copy / print services from the front door and curb delivery service to safely serve our patrons. Call Coffeeville Public Library (662-675-8822) weekday afternoons from 1:00 – 5:00 or Oakland Pubic Library MWF afternoons to make an appointment for in-library or curb service.
Click on the RESOURCES tab to find links to many digital services. If you have an urgent need, please call your local library during regular operating hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest information, please like & follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yalobusha-County-Public-Library-System-236899976429978/
SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE:
- Staff are working during regular library hours and will answer calls and provide other services by request.
- Masks are required at the door or inside library buildings.
- Porch /front door delivery of materials is available. Call your library to make a request. Staff will check out materials , bag, and place outside for pickup. Curbside delivery available by request for anyone who requests this service.
- FAX , Copy, & Print services available by request at the door. Instructions are posted.
- Free Wi-Fi service is available in library parking lots from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM daily. Passwords are: Coffeeville – coflibwap#1 Oakland – oaklibwap#1
- No meetings or programs will be held until further notice.
- Click on the RESOURCES tab above to find links to many services.
Videos by the Mississippi Library Commission!
- Holidays / Closings:* Libraries will be closed for state/ federal holidays.
- LIBRARY BOARD: The Administrative Board meets five times per year in January, March, May, September, and November. Board meetings are open to the public in accordance with state law. For more information, contact Patty M. Bailey, Director.
- Library Hours:
*Coffeeville Public Library: Monday 9-12 and 1-5; Tuesday, 1-5; Wednesday 1-6; Thursday 1-8; and Friday 9-12 and 1-5. PHONE: 662-675-8822
* Oakland Public Library: Mondays 9-12 and 1-5; Wednesday 10-12 and 1-5; Fridays 9-12 and 1-4. PHONE: 662-623-8651
Hoopla E-book & Audiobooks – Library patrons have access to free e-books and audiobooks through Hoopla. Visit the Hoopla website to set up your account and start borrowing for free. You must have a valid library card to access service; patrons are limited to 3 books per month. After registering, choose Yalobusha County Public Library System as your library. Website: www.hoopladigital.com
RB Digital Magazine Service: Library patrons have free access to over 60 digital magazines through MLC. Create an account using your YCPLS library card and library name. Once registered, you may borrow magazines and download them. Website: mlcms.rbdigital.com