Welcome to the Yalobusha County Public Library System! Yalobusha is a Native American word meaning “tadpole waters.”
LIBRARY BOARD MEETING via Zoom September 18! Click on link and enter ID & Passcode to join the meeting.
Time: Sep 18, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 949 0435 3575 Passcode: 617462
NOTICE: Due to the Pandemic, Yalobusha County Public Library System remains closed to the public until our libraries may be safely reopened. We are at work on a plan to reopen and offer browsing and computer use BY APPOINTMENT soon. We currently offer porch / curb services to protect the health of our staff and patrons. Click on the RESOURCES tab to find links to many digital services. If you have an urgent need, please call your local library during regular operating hours or email us at email@example.com
For the latest information, please like & follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yalobusha-County-Public-Library-System-236899976429978/
SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE:
- Staff are at work and can answer calls and provide other services by request.
- Porch /front door delivery of materials is available. Call your library to make a request. Staff will check out materials , bag, and place outside for pickup. Curbside delivery available by request for those physically unable to come to the door.
- FAX , Copy, & Print services available by request at the door. Instructions are posted.
- Free WiFi service is available in library parking lots from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM daily. Passwords are: Coffeeville – coflibwap#1 Oakland – oaklibwap#1
- No meetings or programs will be held until further notice.
- Click on the RESOURCES tab above to find links to many services.
Videos by the Mississippi Library Commission!
- Holidays / Closings:* Libraries will be closed for state/ federal holidays.
- LIBRARY BOARD: The Administrative Board meets five times per year in January, March, May, September, and November. Board meetings are open to the public in accordance with state law. For more information, contact Patty M. Bailey, Director.
- Library Hours:
*Coffeeville Public Library: Monday 9-12 and 1-5; Tuesday, 1-5; Wednesday 1-6; Thursday 1-8; and Friday 9-12 and 1-5. PHONE: 662-675-8822
* Oakland Public Library: Mondays 9-12 and 1-5; Wednesday 10-12 and 1-5; Fridays 9-12 and 1-4. PHONE: 662-623-8651
Hoopla E-book & Audiobooks – Library patrons have access to free e-books and audiobooks through Hoopla. Visit the Hoopla website to set up your account and start borrowing for free. You must have a valid library card to access service; patrons are limited to 3 books per month. After registering, choose Yalobusha County Public Library System as your library. Website: www.hoopladigital.com
RB Digital Magazine Service: Library patrons have free access to over 60 digital magazines through MLC. Create an account using your YCPLS library card and library name. Once registered, you may borrow magazines and download them. Website: mlcms.rbdigital.com