|Material Type||Loan Period||Maximum Number of item type checked out|
|DVD / VHS tape||2 days||3 per individual, 6 per household|
- Checked out items can be renewed up to three times unless another patron has placed a hold on that item.
- To renew your item, visit or phone any Yalobusha County Library System location, or log-in to our online catalog by going to http://yalobusha.booksys.net/opac/cpl/index.html#menuHome.
- Any patron may place an item on hold by visiting or calling any Yalobusha County Library System location, or by finding that item on our online catalog located at http://yalobusha.booksys.net/opac/cpl/index.html#menuHome.
- Items will be held at the requested library for up to 3 business days
- If the library does not have an item you are looking for, we may be able to get the item from another library in the state.
- You can request this item via “interlibrary loan” by visiting or calling any Yalobusha County branch.
- Patrons may request up to 2 interlibrary loan items at a time.
Fines and Fees
- Late book or magazine: .5¢ per day
- Late DVD: .50¢ per day
- Replacement library card: $5.00
- Lost book/DVD or other library item: purchase price of item
- Other Fines as Applicable